Tuesday 4 June 2013

Fire Inside (Chaos,#2) by Kristen Ashley.

Lanie Heron isn’t looking for love—no surprise, considering her last serious relationship nearly got her killed. So when Lanie propositions Hop Kincaid, all she wants is one wild night with the hot-as-hell biker who patrols with the Chaos Motorcycle Club...

For Hop, Lanie has always been untouchable. She’s too polished and too classy for his tastes. But when she gives Hop the once-over with her bedroom eyes and offers him a night in paradise, he can’t say no. And he doesn’t regret it when he finds that Lanie is the best thing that’s ever happened to him—in or out of bed. Now the trick will be to convince her of that.

*I received a copy of this book in return for an honest review.*

First of all I would like to thank Forever (Central Grand Publishing) for giving me the oppertunity to read and this book. Kristen Ashley is one of my favourite Authors so i'm always going to jump at the chance of reading her books. 

Ok, so this was the second in the Chaos series and I have to be totally honest I LOVED it. Even more so, than Tabby and Shy's story and I thoroughly enjoyed that too. I literally could not put this book down. I can relate to other reviews in the sense that the sex scenes were not as detailed in depth as you typically find in a KA book. However, I found my self so attatced to Hop and Lanie's story, that it in no way made this book anything less than amazing.

Aaahhhh! Hop... I think I have just found my new favourite 'biker book boyfriend' (BBBF). This guy was so gorgeous. For me, he was the perfect mix of that passionate, intense alpha male I love and yet beautifully sweet and tender with Lanie. I loved the interactions with his children and with his brothers. All in all he was just a great guy. Its safe to say I was in love with him at about 5% in. 

I also totes adored his leading lady Lanie. She had so much sass, style and class it was very easy to see why Hopper wanted her like he'd never wanted another lady before. Her inner monologue had me laughing out loud pretty much throughout the whole book. She was totally relatable to female readers. I warmed to her instantly and was desperate for her to get her much deserved HEA.

Their love affair was intense and passionate and it was clear from the first time they hooked up that this could never be a one time thing. They each craved the other like a drug. Of course the path to true love never runs smoothly and theirs was not without drama. This only added excitement because every time they had a blazing row... They got to make up ;) 

It was difficult road but i was so happy that they got there in the end. That epilogue was amazing. I never wanted it to finish!!

Buy this book, love this book and love KA. She is such an amazing author and i wait with baited breath for her next release. 

Here are some of my favourite quotes:

“Lady, we’re not sleeping, we’re resting then we’re fucking some more. Last time I’ll say it. Not done with you, got things I want to do to you and I’m doin’ them.” 

“You’re beautiful, fuck me, seriously, so goddamned beautiful sometimes, sweat to God, I think I can’t look at you any longer because if I do, your beauty will burn out my eyes.” 
“Fuckme, babe, seriously? You knocked yourself out to make me wild. Why, Lanie? Why the fuck would you pull out all the fuckin' stops to make a man already drunk on you drunker?” 
“I don't use you as a sheild. I am the goddamn sheild.” 
“Please be real.”
His hand in my hair stilled, curled around my head and Hop whispered back, “Lady, I’m as real as it gets.” 
I rate this book 5*

Jade :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment