Monday 25 March 2013

Book's I love to re-read

There are some book's you come across that will always stay with you. There are a certain few that I seem to re-read repeatedly.

My all time favourite repeaters include the This Man trilogy, The Crossfire series and The Sea Breeze series. That's just to name a few ;)

At the moment i'm re-reading Hopeless by Colleen Hoover. And boy what a book it is. I really love to re visit a story. Its surprising how many little things you forget. And how easy it still is to get lost in a book, even when you know what is coming.

So when your scouring Goodreads, Ibooks and Amazon for a new book and nothing jumps out at you. Re-read one of your favourites :)

I will post a review of hopeless as soon as i have finished. However i can already tell you it will have a 5* rating haha.

Jade :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment