Saturday 30 March 2013

So many Books....

Hi everyone.

Wow! it's been such a crazy, busy week for me. My blog has been getting such a positive response, which is fantastic. I'm so passionate about book's and the stories I read, that it's great to be able to share with all you lovely people.

There are, as always, so many amazing book's that I have yet to read. I'm currently reading Light in the Shadows by A.Meredith Walters. I'm about half way through and in turmoil because I don't know how Maggie and Clay's story will end. This book is making me a nervous wreck. I also have a read and review book from an Author that look's really interesting, I cant wait to start it. I'm going to try and get these finished over the weekend and post my reviews asap.

I get lot's of book recommendations and try my best to work through them all. My lovely friend Andrea (my book twin) has recommended a book to me. The book is called Wreck me (wrecked) by J.L. Mac. I love an alpha male and this story looks promising. So, that's also on my to do list this week :)

If you're looking for a new book, then please feel free to browse my 'what have I been reading?' page. If you have any questions regarding a book? Feel free to contact me at kenelyjade@gmail.com or tweet me: @jadesbookblog.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Jade :) xx




No comments:

Post a Comment